1. RSIET is one of the leading polytechnic in State of Maharashtra, approved by AICTE . It is a preferred destination to recruiter. We provide a high quality of education to the students. We maintained balanced between theory education as well as practical knowledge of students. To develop soft skills and all-rounder personality of student we are encouraging them to participate in extra curriculum activities. We focused on holistic development of students.
2. RSIET Polytechnic has effective Training & Placement Cell dedicated for strengthening the interaction between Institute and Industry. The cell is very effectively engaged in identifying the interest and train the students according to skill set by organizations. The leading companies from all sectors are invited by Training & Placement Cell at YBP. Students are trained on continuous basis through seminars and workshops about higher learning opportunities. In association with Barclays and Nass com, cell arranged “Campus to Corporate program“ where students getting training for Aptitude test, Personality Development , communication and soft skills and other employability skills . It has the privilege of providing placement to the students in final year itself.
1. To transform our students and alumni into employable, career oriented and socially balanced citizen.
1. To provide employability training to the students and alumni by analysing expectations of the
2. To provide guidance to our students and alumni in order to achieve their career goals in the field of job / higher education/ self-employment.
3. To provide platform for entrepreneurship development activities through industry connect.
1. To help students and alumni in identifying their career interest through counseling and career planning sessions.
2. Maintaining and updating database of students.
3. To create opportunities of summer training.
4. Contacting corporates to identify their needs.
5. To provide necessary facilities to the corporate for arranging placement drive.
6. To guide students and alumni for recruiting in reputed organizations or educational institutes.
7. To arrange personality development programs.
8. To arrange group discussion sessions.
9. To arrange aptitude test preparation and interview preparation sessions.
10. To arrange entrepreneurship awareness programs.
11. To conduct interaction session with successful entrepreneurs.
12. To conduct interaction session of human resource persons.
13. To conduct competitive exam preparation programs. Sign MOU’s with reputed organizations.
14. To act as a link between students, alumni and corporates.